Tuesday, October 20, 2015

House Progress

About 7 months ago we decided to build a home. We've been researching for a long time and decided it was the best bet for us. Naturally I was excited to be able to pick out all the fun details, like countertops, flooring and decor. Let me tell you, with all the options out there it isn't easy to make these kinds of decisions. Especially when you are preggo!

As I am obsessed with gray almost everything in the home is gray or off white. Our kitchen has a really warm feel to it with off white cabinets, a gray island and bronzed fixtures. I found the most amazing farmhouse sink that almost makes me want to do the dishes! Here is a glimpse into how it is all coming together. Check back for finished product next month. #eeeek










No comments:

Post a Comment