Thursday, April 15, 2010

The evolution of boyfriend jeans

Ok, ok I admit I am slightly behind on this trend...at first I saw Katie Homes in these in cringed. No way would I be putting those on my body! But as months passed they started to slowly appeal to me. Not to mention there have been numerous variations that seem to work better for my body type... see below for the evolution of the jean.

Are we back in the 90's?! I tight-rolled my jeans in 5th grade and I would like it to stay that way...












Here is Rachel Bilson, improving slightly (hence no weird rolled bottoms going on) yet still not quite there for me...

Finally! Jessica Alba pulls it together with a more form fitting pair and a great roll at the bottom! Where to get your perfect pair? More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment