Thursday, April 15, 2010

The perfect ruffle tank

Ok, I admit I have a slight obsession with ruffles this year. To the point where I asked a friend if I should get a certain tank and she looked at me in horror and said, " Don't you have that or at least 5 others exactly like this one?" What's not to love? They make an old pair of jeans dressy and add a touch of romance! My go to  store for ruffles has been J. Crew  but I peeked around for some other great finds that won't dip into the weekend drink fund...

J.Crew - Perfect-fit Embellished corsage tank $39.50 (also available in a dark pewter which is stunning!)

J. Crew- Tissue Garland Tank - $45 (select colors on sale now - $34.99) I have this one in white but I am loving this Sepia color!
Target- Xhilaration Draped Ruffle tank - $17.99 ( tried this one on, adorable but make sure you go a size up!)


Old navy- Petal Trim Tank - $12.50 (shocker, I have this one too and the petals have a hint of shimmer that makes this tank look way more expensive than it is!)




No comments:

Post a Comment