Monday, November 22, 2010

Christian Siriano for Payless

Wait- before you skip over this one, just check out the shoes below. I am not one for payless typically, I have probably been in the store maybe twice in my life and once was for part of a Halloween costume. That being said I was reading one of my many blogs last week and come across an ad for these:

See? I told you to wait! How cute are these? Faux lizard upper with gold piping? Looooove. So I decided to pop in at lunch after convincing my co-worker. Unfortunately, they didn't have a good selection at the one I went to, I did manage to find one pair that I bought, on sale for 27.99, originally priced at 34.99. Mine were black:
I am hoping the are comfy- they seemed a little hard on the sides so we will see! My feet have really gone through everything for fashion so I am sure they will survive after a few brisk walks to the T! To view the entire collection go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment