Thursday, August 20, 2015

Baby Clothes you want to wear as an adult

When I found out we were having a girl of course the first thing I thought of was all the clothing I would get to buy! Then I soon realized that not many people understand my hatred of pink and I would be smothered in ruffles, frills and pink galore at my baby shower. So, I took matters into my own hands.

I did not register for one piece of clothing and anything that was a color I picked gray or green as hopefully give a subliminal message that no, this child is not wearing pink. At least for as long as I can make her. Until, of course she is obsessed with Disney and all things satin, sigh.

So, I put together a few items I've been stalking on some of my favorite new sites:
via Rylee and Cru 


via Oh Happy Fry

via Children of The Tribe


via Children of The Tribe

via Le Petit Organic 







No comments:

Post a Comment